Measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19
As we prioritize the safety and well-being of our customers and staffs, we have set the following measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus, COVID-19.
- These measures are complied with the guidelines, stipulated by the Government, to control the spread of new infectious coronavirus, COVID-19.
- Based on Act on Special Measures against Pandemic Influenza (Law 31 of 2012)
We ask for your cooperation and request all the customers to follow the instructions.
Measures for Staff
- To strengthen the health condition, our staffs regularly check their body temperature and condition before work. If there is any symptoms of sickness (fever, cough, dullness, etc.), they shall stay at home regardless of their shift.
- We have set the shield to prevent droplet transmission at the front desk. During check-in, we will check the identity of each guest, check their body temperature and other measures to prevent the spread of the virus.
- When the customer deems to have a fever or any symptoms of sickness, we will ask them to follow the instructions given by the nearest Public Health Care Center.
- Per social distancing measure, we request the customers to keep the distance between one another and we only allow limited number of people in common space at a time.
- Our staffs regularly carry out thorough hand-washing, gargle and cough manners.
- Our staffs also monitor their health condition by checking body temperature and sanitizing their hands regularly.
- If the staff has a symptom of sickness such as fever and cough, they are not allowed to come to work and they will be asked to go for a health check at a clinic or hospital.
- Wearing a mask is an obligatory for staffs.
- Guestrooms and common space such as elevator, lobby and toilet are sanitized and ventilated regularly.
- We will refrain from providing adjacent rooms to customers for social distancing.
Request to Customers
- We request the customers to wash and sanitize their hands on arrival and during their stay.
There are several hand sanitizers provided inside the facility such as near front desk.
- Please do not forget to bring documents of identification (such as ID card) as staff will check your body temperature and identity during check-in.
- Please refrain from entering the facility if you have fever or any symptoms of sickness.
- If you feel sick during your stay, please tell the nearest staff immediately.
- Always wear a mask in common space. Please refrain from speaking loudly in the hall or passing drinks around during your meal.
- Do not crowd in common space such as powder room and keep a distance away from each other.
- We ask the customers to cooperate and avoid three Cs in dining area such as avoiding close contact by sitting alternatively.
- Rental service of cosmetics has been suspended for the time being. Hair straighteners or curlers can be rented at the front desk.
We will continue to provide the environment where customers can feel safe.
Thank you for cooperation and sorry for any inconvenience.